|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charlotte want to tell about her experience in the cargo hold?
(a) Mr. Barlow.
(b) Mr. Hollander.
(d) Captain Jaggery.
2. Why is the crew of the Seahawk working for Captain Jaggery again?
(a) They get along well with him.
(b) They get paid well.
(c) They can't find work on another ship.
(d) They want revenge.
3. What does Charlotte do after using the gift from Zachariah when they become closer friends?
(a) Hides it under her bed.
(b) Puts it in her chest.
(c) Shares with the other crew members.
(d) Writes an essay.
4. What does Captain Jaggery say when Charlotte speaks to him after the whipping?
(a) He is sorry for what happened.
(b) He understands and forgives her.
(c) He admires her spirit and passion.
(d) He wants nothing to do with her.
5. What does Charlotte want to do when she wakes up after her first night on the ship?
(a) Purchase some bedding.
(b) Speak with the captain.
(c) Write to her father.
(d) Get off the ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain do when he first sees Charlotte?
2. What does Charlotte take out of her chest?
3. What does Charlotte throw a knife at while she is sick?
4. Who wants Charlotte's friendship very badly?
5. Where does Charlotte go to retrieve a needle for Ewing?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)