|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants Charlotte's friendship very badly?
(b) Mr. Hollander.
(c) Mr. Canick.
(d) Mr. Barlow.
2. What happens after Mr. Cranick is beaten on another voyage?
(a) He lost his arm.
(b) He has a permanent limp.
(c) He went blind in one eye.
(d) He lost an ear.
3. What causes Charlotte's candle to go out when she is looking through her chest?
(a) A sea breeze.
(b) Someone blows it out deliberately.
(c) A drip of water.
(d) Her screaming.
4. How does Charlotte describe the galley when she first sees it?
5. What is the most interesting part about the outside of the ship to Charlotte?
(a) The sails.
(b) The figurehead.
(c) The symbol of the flag.
(d) The red paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Charlotte sick?
2. What does Charlotte sense when she is looking through her chest?
3. Who delivers Charlotte's trunk to her?
4. What is Captain Jaggery's main focus, according to Charlotte?
5. What does Charlotte do after using the gift from Zachariah when they become closer friends?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)