|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlotte most impressed about when she finally meets the captain?
(a) His soothing voice.
(b) His kind eyes.
(c) His air of control.
(d) His fine clothes.
2. What does Zachariah offer Charlotte when he first meets her?
(a) An apple.
(b) New clothes.
(c) A handkerchief.
3. How does Charlotte describe the galley when she first sees it?
4. What is Charlotte advised to do when she first boards the ship?
(a) Stay out of the captain's way.
(b) Disregard anything the crew members say.
(c) Change her clothes.
(d) Find another ship to take to America.
5. Who is the first person Charlotte talks to when she wakes up after being sick?
(a) Mr. Hollister.
(b) Mr. Cranick.
(d) Captain Jaggery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlotte invited to have with the captain when she wakes up after being sick?
2. What happens after Mr. Cranick is beaten on another voyage?
3. Why does the captain tell the crew that they will have to work harder than normal on this voyage?
4. What is the name of the first mate?
5. What month does this book start out in?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)