|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Charlotte to complete the task to prove her loyalty to the crew?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
2. What does Charlotte have trouble doing when she wakes up after her first night on the ship?
3. How does Captain Jaggery call all the men to the deck?
(a) Sends Hollister to gather them.
(b) Has dinner served on deck.
(c) Fires a shot.
(d) Rings a bell.
4. How does the captain plan to communicate with the crew?
(a) Through the first mate.
(b) Through the morning meetings.
(c) Through personal interviews.
(d) Through written messages.
5. What does Captain Jaggery do when confronted by the leader of the mutiny?
(a) Slits his throat.
(b) Throws him overboard.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Punches him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlotte feel when she is alone in the dark cargo hold?
2. What does Charlotte throw a knife at while she is sick?
3. Who does Charlotte trust most on the ship after her illness?
4. Why does the crew not defend Charlotte in the trial?
5. Who greets Charlotte when she first comes on board the ship?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)