|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Captain Jaggery read when Charlotte comes to his cabin after her illness?
(a) Some of his own poetry.
(b) The Bible.
(c) His past travel logs.
(d) A Shakespeare play.
2. Who beats Mr. Cranick on another voyage?
(a) Captain Jaggery.
(b) Mr. Holystone.
(c) Mr. Hollander.
3. How long is Charlotte sick?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 6 days.
4. Who punishes the crew for mistakes?
(b) Mr. Cranick.
(c) The first and second mates.
(d) Captain Jaggery.
5. What does Charlotte decide to do with the thing she stumbles over when she wakes up after being sick?
(a) Give it back to Zachariah.
(b) Wear it.
(c) Put it outside her door.
(d) Throw it overboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the captain plan to communicate with the crew?
2. What does Zachariah give Charlotte for her own safety?
3. What does Charlotte do after using the gift from Zachariah when they become closer friends?
4. What does the captain do when he first sees Charlotte?
5. How does Charlotte feel when she wakes up after her first night on the ship?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)