|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, aside from Charlotte, sees Zachariah during the storm?
(b) Captain Jaggery.
2. What does Captain Jaggery do after hearing about the planned mutiny?
(a) Arms himself.
(b) Peppers Charlotte with questions.
(c) Concocts a plan of revenge.
3. What does Charlotte do to prove to Fisk that she is willing to help the crew?
(a) She signs a new round robin.
(b) She moves her things to the forecastle.
(c) She wears the clothes that Zachariah made for her.
(d) She learns to tie knots.
4. What is it about the crew that Charlotte is entertained by?
(a) Their tattoos.
(b) Their language.
(c) Their knowledge about the sea.
(d) Their stories.
5. Where does Charlotte end up putting the knife after her experience in the cargo hold?
(a) On her belt.
(b) Under her bed.
(c) In her bible.
(d) In her dress pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zachariah offer Charlotte when he first meets her?
2. What does the deck look like for Charlotte's trial?
3. How many children does Captain Jaggery tell Charlotte he has?
4. Who speaks with Charlotte while she is in the jail?
5. What is the name of the first mate?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)