|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zachariah offer Charlotte when he first meets her?
(b) New clothes.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) An apple.
2. Why does Charlotte decide against telling someone about her experience in the cargo hold?
(a) She does not think he would care.
(b) She is not sure if it even happened.
(c) She does not want to be treated as a child.
(d) She knows she will be mocked.
3. What does Captain Jaggery hope to find among the crew?
(a) A contract of mutiny.
(b) A hoard of arms.
(c) News of where Cranick is.
(d) A round robin.
4. What does Charlotte use to try and defend herself in the dark cargo hold?
(a) A gun.
(b) The knife.
(c) A hammer.
(d) Her parasol.
5. What does Captain Jaggery ask Charlotte to do for him after her illness?
(a) Keep Zachariah quiet.
(b) Stay in her room as much as possible.
(c) Warn the crew.
(d) Spy on the crew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain do when he first sees Charlotte?
2. Where does Charlotte end up putting the knife after her experience in the cargo hold?
3. What does Charlotte do to protect Zachariah after her illness?
4. What is Charlotte most impressed about when she finally meets the captain?
5. What does Charlotte take out of her chest?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)