|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Captain Jaggery read when Charlotte comes to his cabin after her illness?
(a) A Shakespeare play.
(b) His past travel logs.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Some of his own poetry.
2. What is Charlotte advised to do when she first boards the ship?
(a) Stay out of the captain's way.
(b) Find another ship to take to America.
(c) Change her clothes.
(d) Disregard anything the crew members say.
3. How does Charlotte feel about what she learns from Zachariah when she wakes up from her illness?
4. How does the captain plan to communicate with the crew?
(a) Through written messages.
(b) Through the first mate.
(c) Through personal interviews.
(d) Through the morning meetings.
5. Who checks on Charlotte while she is sick on the ship?
(b) Mr. Farlow.
(c) Mr. Barlow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers Charlotte's trunk to her?
2. Who leads Charlotte on board the ship?
3. What is Charlotte's father's occupation?
4. Who greets Charlotte when she first comes on board the ship?
5. Who is the first person Charlotte talks to when she wakes up after being sick?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)