|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charlotte trust most on the ship after her illness?
(b) Mr. Hollybrass.
(c) Nobody but herself.
(d) Captain Jaggery.
2. Who takes Charlotte away from the galley when she wakes up after being sick?
(b) Mr. Hollander.
(c) Mr. Brownlow.
(d) Mr. Hollybrass.
3. What does Captain Jaggery ask Charlotte to do for him after her illness?
(a) Stay in her room as much as possible.
(b) Warn the crew.
(c) Spy on the crew.
(d) Keep Zachariah quiet.
4. What does Charlotte think of her room on the ship?
(a) It is dark and foreboding.
(b) It is small and empty.
(c) It is dirty and damp.
(d) It is brighter and larger than she thought it would be.
5. Who checks on Charlotte while she is sick on the ship?
(a) Mr. Farlow.
(c) Mr. Barlow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like when Charlotte wakes up after being sick?
2. Why is the crew of the Seahawk working for Captain Jaggery again?
3. What does Charlotte stumble across when she finally wakes up after being sick?
4. What is Charlotte advised to do when she first boards the ship?
5. Who leads Charlotte on board the ship?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)