|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte have trouble doing when she wakes up after her first night on the ship?
2. How long does it take for Charlotte to become more comfortable on the ship?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. How does Charlotte feel when she wakes up after her first night on the ship?
4. How does Captain Jaggery propel the ship with no wind?
(a) Changing course.
(c) A man-powered propeller.
(d) Shifting the rudder.
5. How does the captain plan to communicate with the crew?
(a) Through the first mate.
(b) Through personal interviews.
(c) Through the morning meetings.
(d) Through written messages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it about the crew that Charlotte is entertained by?
2. How long would it take an able-bodied crew member to complete the task that is given to Charlotte to prove her loyalty to the crew?
3. What does Charlotte do to protect Zachariah after her illness?
4. What is Captain Jaggery's main focus, according to Charlotte?
5. Who is the leader of the rebellion?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)