|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Captain Jaggery ask Charlotte to do for him after her illness?
(a) Stay in her room as much as possible.
(b) Keep Zachariah quiet.
(c) Spy on the crew.
(d) Warn the crew.
2. What is Captain Jaggery's main focus, according to Charlotte?
(a) His comfort.
(b) The ship.
(c) The sea.
(d) His reputation.
3. What is Charlotte's highlight of each day after being on the ship for a month?
(a) Watching the men set sails.
(b) The ocean sunsets.
(c) Tea with Captain Jaggery.
(d) Singing songs with the crew.
4. What does Zachariah make for Charlotte when they become closer friends?
(b) A cake.
(c) A sheath for the knife.
(d) A book of drawings.
5. Where does Fisk go to tell the men that Charlotte wants to help them?
(a) The upper deck.
(b) The galley.
(c) The brig.
(d) The forecastle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Charlotte to become more comfortable on the ship?
2. How many children does Captain Jaggery tell Charlotte he has?
3. Who is the first man to appear on deck?
4. What is the name of the first mate?
5. What is Charlotte's father's occupation?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)