1. What month does this book start out in?
2. What city does this book start out in?
3. What is the name of the man taking Charlotte to her ship at the beginning of the book?
(a) Mr. Harbridge.
(b) Mr. Brimhall.
(c) Mr. Grummage.
(d) Mr. Farland.
4. What does the man carrying Charlotte's trunk do when the captain's name is mentioned?
(a) Laughs maniacally.
(b) Demands more money.
(c) Refuses to move another inch.
(d) Reaches for his pistol.
5. What is the name of the ship Charlotte will be taking?
(a) Night Owl.
6. What is the name of the captain of the ship Charlotte will be taking?
7. How much does Charlotte pay the second man to carry her trunk?
(a) 2 shillings.
(b) A shilling.
(c) A halfpence.
(d) A pound.
8. What is the most interesting part about the outside of the ship to Charlotte?
(a) The figurehead.
(b) The red paint.
(c) The sails.
(d) The symbol of the flag.
This section contains 4,070 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)