Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Introduction-Chapter 2
1. What does Charlie Wilson do on June 27, 1980?
2. How does the CIA carefully become involved when the Soviets attack Afghanistan?
3. What makes Wilson the first congressman to give money to the CIA?
4. Describe Wilson's time with the navy.
5. For what does Wilson run? Does he win?
6. What strategy does Wilson employ when running for office?
Short Essay Question - Chapters 3-5
7. How does the person and place of the book change abruptly in...
This section contains 686 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)