1. On June 27 of 1980, where does Charlie Wilson arrive?
2. How does Charlie Wilson arrive?
With all the fanfare of a very rich man, though he actually makes only a modest salary.
3. How does Wilson achieve his lifestyle?
Through personal favors owed to him by prominent constituents.
4. Where does he stay in this location?
An elegant suite at the new Caesar's Palace.
5. When does the CIA carefully become involved with Afghanistan?
When the Soviets attack Afghanistan.
This section contains 5,336 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)