Short Answer Key
1. On June 27 of 1980, where does Charlie Wilson arrive?
2. How does Charlie Wilson arrive?
With all the fanfare of a very rich man, though he actually makes only a modest salary.
3. How does Wilson achieve his lifestyle?
Through personal favors owed to him by prominent constituents.
4. Where does he stay in this location?
An elegant suite at the new Caesar's Palace.
5. When does the CIA carefully become involved with Afghanistan?
When the Soviets attack Afghanistan.
6. Why does the CIA construct AID?
So that the United States holds no connection with huge stockpiles of weapons, confiscated during previous wars.
7. Through what country are many weapons smuggled into Afghanistan?
8. How do the Soviets gain worldwide negative attention?
After the mass killing of Afghan fighters.
9. How do the Soviets feel about the tactics of...
This section contains 2,712 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)