|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What serves to boost morale?
(a) A report of one Afghan fighter shooting down three Russian helicopters.
(b) A report that the Americans had pulled out of Afghanistan.
(c) A report that the Russians had moved out of Afghanistan.
(d) A report that the war in Afghanistan was waning.
2. Just before he leaves for language school, why does he tell off the new European chief?
(a) The chief reverses the appointment.
(b) The chief teases him.
(c) The chief insults him.
(d) The chief is rude to all of the agents.
3. Where does Zia invite Wilson?
(a) To lunch.
(b) To a party.
(c) To a meeting.
(d) To dinner.
4. Why does Zia lie?
(a) Lying is relative.
(b) Islam allows lying, especially to advance a jihad.
(c) He is not an honest man.
(d) He will do anything to get what he wants.
5. Why does Wilson invite Avrakotos to Egypt?
(a) To meet the beautiful Egyptian women he liked to entertain.
(b) To take a short vacation from work.
(c) To consult with the Egyptian Prime Minister.
(d) To evaluate a possible weapons deal there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only witness of the drug use?
2. After weapons negotiation, Wilson, Shannon, and several Israelis board a secretive flight for where?
3. How does Wilson's assistant show that he has become very passionate about the cause?
4. How do the CIA agents see themselves?
5. Who of the tribal leaders will later voice support for Saddam Hussein during the first gulf war?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)