|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After three years of the Afghan/Russian war, how many Afghans live as refugees in Pakistan?
(a) One fourth.
(b) One half.
(c) One third.
(d) One fifth.
2. Wilson's call for more support of the conflict in Afghanistan marks what?
(a) The first time a congressman supports the CIA.
(b) The first time the CIA listened to a congressman.
(c) The first time the CIA gave money to Congress.
(d) The first time a congressman gave money to the CIA.
3. How does Wilson hit another car while he he is driving?
(a) He is distracted.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) The roads are slippery.
(d) He is tired.
4. Why does Wilson invite Avrakotos to Egypt?
(a) To consult with the Egyptian Prime Minister.
(b) To meet the beautiful Egyptian women he liked to entertain.
(c) To take a short vacation from work.
(d) To evaluate a possible weapons deal there.
5. How many tribal leaders from Afghanistan come to meet Wilson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Normally, the agency follows what type of model for their spies?
2. Why does Pakistani General Yasouf move to block the plan?
3. At age twenty-seven, Wilson runs for what and wins?
4. On the return leg of the junket, where do Herring and Wilson stop?
5. Of what does Russian leader Gorbachev accuse Pakistan's President Zia?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)