|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a recruiter from IBM presents a lucrative offer, why does Avrakotos refuse it?
(a) He is uncomfortable working with computers.
(b) He is too busy working already.
(c) He wants to be a CIA agent.
(d) He has a problem with their stuffy dress code.
2. After returning from Pakistan, with whom does Wilson meet?
(a) Herring, his girfriend.
(b) Carter, the President of the United States.
(c) Avrakotos, the CIA agent.
(d) Pierson, his lawyer.
3. What does the author point out about Wilson's term?
(a) It is beginning.
(b) It is ending.
(c) It will be long.
(d) It is going well.
4. The war in Afghanistan falls under Avrakotos's department. What else falls under his department?
(a) The Arab-Israeli conflict.
(b) Jordan-Syria tensions.
(c) The conflict between Mutawakkilite Kingdom of Yemen and Yemen Arab Republic.
(d) The conflict between Iran and Iraq.
5. How do the soldiers affect Doc Long?
(a) Their fear worries him.
(b) Their passion moves him.
(c) They anger him.
(d) They annoy him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does this incident affect the person who has to clean it up?
2. In the refugee camps, what does Wilson notice?
3. In staffing his team for this volatile part of the earth, Avrakotos insists on keeping his team ________.
4. What does Hart feel that bleeding the Russians represents?
5. What does the agency want, regarding these countries?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)