|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Zia invite Wilson?
(a) To lunch.
(b) To a meeting.
(c) To dinner.
(d) To a party.
2. Through what country are many weapons smuggled into Afghanistan?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
3. How do Avrakotos and Wilson meet?
(a) In secret in Avrakotos' office.
(b) In secret in Wilson's office.
(c) In dark, busy restaurants.
(d) In public meetings.
4. For what does Herring defend Zia?
(a) His part in the exile of his predecessor, Bhutto.
(b) His part in the shooting death of his predecessor, Bhutto.
(c) His part in the the impeachment of his predecessor, Bhutto.
(d) His part in the hanging of his predecessor, Bhutto.
5. How does Avrakotos feel about the purge including the firing of first generation Americans in posts all over the world?
(a) Such moves are harmful to the United States.
(b) Such moves will hurt his chances of being promoted.
(c) Such moves are disappointing.
(d) Such moves are un-American.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before leaving, what does Wilson promise?
2. Wilson shows interest in Vickers' plan, but on what does he still insist?
3. What does 1984 bring Wilson?
4. What does the author point out about Wilson's term?
5. With Zia's permission, Shannon and Wilson do what?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)