|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone in the CIA believe about Wilson and his plans in Egypt?
(a) He stands to gain from the deal.
(b) He is not the appropriate person to be meeting with a Prime Minister.
(c) He should not be taking a vacation at this time.
(d) He is an embarrassment to the United States.
2. What does the author point out about Wilson's term?
(a) It is beginning.
(b) It will be long.
(c) It is going well.
(d) It is ending.
3. Where does Avrakotos gain a low-level appointment?
(a) In the South American division.
(b) In the Asian division.
(c) In the Latin America division.
(d) In the Middle Eastern division.
4. Wilson shows interest in Vickers' plan, but on what does he still insist?
(a) The need for a weapon to shoot down the Hind helicopters.
(b) HIring someone with more prestige.
(c) Being in charge of the entire operation.
(d) A plan for ridding the Afghans of the Soviet forces.
5. How does Avrakotos receive the ideas?
(a) With dismay.
(b) With excitement.
(c) With fear.
(d) With annoyance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Director Casey ask Wilson to support?
2. Upon completion of high school, to where does Charlie receive an appointment?
3. To whom does Herring introduce Wilson?
4. What do the CIA agents resent about Wilson?
5. Who denies to Russian officials that any Afghans are residing in Pakistan?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)