|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Wilson wins the congress over for the $40 million, how does the CIA react?
(a) With no enthusiasm.
(b) With enthusiasm.
(c) With sarcasm.
(d) With a great deal of interest.
2. How do Wilson and his friends receive a regal greeting in this country?
(a) Due to a deal that awarded this country with $1 billion in aid.
(b) Due to blackmailing tactics.
(c) Due to this country's love of all things American.
(d) Due to this country's friendly customs.
3. How does Wilson deal with the CIA during the first leg of the trip?
(a) He taunts them.
(b) He helps them.
(c) He avoids them.
(d) He communicates frequently with them.
4. What does Hart fear?
(a) He will be unable to control Wilson.
(b) Anything more could anger the Russians to an escalation in both Afghanistan and elsewhere, endangering American troops.
(c) Anything that goes against the policies he has created when dealing with othe countries.
(d) He will lose his position in the agency.
5. What does Wilson learn in Egypt regarding the war effort?
(a) They will need more money.
(b) They need the special mix that Vickers is proposing.
(c) They will need more soldiers.
(d) They may need to find one magic bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does this incident affect the person who has to clean it up?
2. How does Shannon show that she understands the secrecy of the trip keenly?
3. Why does Avrakotos' job in Greece lose some of its appeal?
4. What does the author point out about Wilson's term?
5. In the refugee camps, what does Wilson notice?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)