|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wilson ask to meet with someone from the CIA?
(a) To discuss the war in Afghanistan.
(b) To discuss their support of Congress.
(c) To discuss the war in Russia.
(d) To discuss his next trip to Afghanistan.
2. How does Shannon show that she understands the secrecy of the trip keenly?
(a) She is dressed in a disguise the entire time.
(b) She never develops the pictures she takes there.
(c) She never talks about the trip after it is completed.
(d) She does not speak during the trip, for fear of exposing secrets.
3. When does the CIA carefully become involved with Afghanistan?
(a) When the Soviets attack Afghanistan.
(b) When the Afghanis attack the Soviet Union.
(c) When the Iraqis attack Affghanistan.
(d) When the Afghanis attack Iraq.
4. In the refugee camps, what does Wilson notice?
(a) A virtual lack of food.
(b) A virtual lack of women.
(c) A virtual lack of men.
(d) A virtual lack of security.
5. How do the CIA agents see themselves?
(a) As protectors of the innocent.
(b) As superheroes.
(c) As security guards.
(d) As cancer seekers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the limo driver from Las Vegas admit to drug use?
2. After three years in Boston, where does this person secure a job?
3. With Long completely on board for Wilson's campaign ideas in Afghanistan, what does Wilson do?
4. Does the generous increase make any visible impact on the seemingly hopeless conflict?
5. Who does Avrakotos believe he must support publicly?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)