|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When looking back at the war in 1992, does Avrakotos believe the CIA did the right job in Afghanistan?
(c) He is not sure.
2. What do these feelings of invincibility give Avrakotos?
(a) The confidence to return to CIA headquarters.
(b) The confidence to quit the CIA.
(c) The confidence to stay in hiding.
(d) The confidence to ask for a promotion.
3. Where does he stay in this location?
(a) A small room at the Holiday Inn.
(b) A dingy, dark room at a small motel.
(c) An elegant suite at the new Caesar's Palace.
(d) An adequate suite at the Hilton.
4. Why does Howard Hart feel especially threatened?
(a) He wants to be in charge of all decisions that are made.
(b) He feels that Wilson is being too controlling.
(c) He feels that the US should not conceal its involvement.
(d) He feels that concealing US involvement must remain a top priority.
5. Why does the CIA visit Wilson?
(a) In response to his friendship with Long.
(b) In response to the unrequested funds.
(c) In response to his sudden lack of interest in funds.
(d) In response to the break he has decided to take.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only witness of the drug use?
2. Just before he leaves for language school, why does he tell off the new European chief?
3. In a depression, what happens to Wilson?
4. Why does Avrakotos believe that he stands little chance of receiving a substantial promotion?
5. Why does Cogan drag his feet?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)