|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At age twenty-seven, Wilson runs for what and wins?
(a) State representative in his home state of Texas.
(b) Mayor in his home town.
(c) President of the United States.
(d) Governor of Texas.
2. Wilson's call for more support of the conflict in Afghanistan marks what?
(a) The first time the CIA listened to a congressman.
(b) The first time a congressman gave money to the CIA.
(c) The first time the CIA gave money to Congress.
(d) The first time a congressman supports the CIA.
3. Why does the CIA construct AID?
(a) To show the Soviets that the United States is powerful.
(b) So that the United States is seen as an ally to the Afghanis.
(c) So that the United States holds no connection with huge stockpiles of weapons, confiscated during previous wars.
(d) To help support the Afghanis.
4. Just before he leaves for language school, why does he tell off the new European chief?
(a) The chief teases him.
(b) The chief insults him.
(c) The chief is rude to all of the agents.
(d) The chief reverses the appointment.
5. Why does Avrakotos' job in Greece lose some of its appeal?
(a) When his income is cut in half.
(b) When the Greeks do not accept him.
(c) When a rebel shoots a fellow agent in Athens.
(d) When he realizes how boring the job is.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the CIA agents see themselves?
2. He graduates from the prestigious school with what?
3. From where is this person?
4. What does Wilson secretly study?
5. What strategy does Wilson employ?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)