|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Avrakotos stay alive after the leak?
(a) Only by using complicated, evasive measures.
(b) Only by killing those who are after him.
(c) Only by hurrying back to the United States.
(d) Only by hiding in someone's home for many months.
2. After three years in Boston, where does this person secure a job?
(a) In Amsterdam.
(b) In Stockholm.
(c) In Athens.
(d) In Helsinki.
3. How does Charlie Wilson arrive?
(a) Very quiety and discreetly.
(b) With all the fanfare of a very rich man, though he actually makes only a modest salary.
(c) With a large group of security guards.
(d) With his wife and children.
4. Most of Wilson's time with the navy involves doing what?
(a) Marching in parades.
(b) Learning how to fight.
(c) Secretly chasing Soviet submarines.
(d) Learning spy tactics.
5. Why does Avrakotos take the job offered to him by the CIA recruiter?
(a) The recruiter promises he will be able to travel the world.
(b) The recruiter promises him a large salary.
(c) He wants to support his country.
(d) He has always wanted to be a CIA agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Avrakotos not find anything written about the CIA?
2. At age twenty-seven, Wilson runs for what and wins?
3. From where does his family emigrate?
4. Early in childhood what desire does Avrakotos have?
5. Wilson's call for more support of the conflict in Afghanistan marks what?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)