|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the CIA agents see themselves?
(a) As cancer seekers.
(b) As superheroes.
(c) As protectors of the innocent.
(d) As security guards.
2. How does Wilson achieve his lifestyle?
(a) Through personal favors owed to him by prominent constituents.
(b) Through bribes and blackmail.
(c) Through hard work and determination.
(d) Through gifts given to him by friends and fans.
3. What strategy does Wilson employ?
(a) One of secrecy.
(b) One of honesty.
(c) One of silence.
(d) One of dishonesty.
4. Why does Avrakotos take the job offered to him by the CIA recruiter?
(a) He has always wanted to be a CIA agent.
(b) The recruiter promises he will be able to travel the world.
(c) The recruiter promises him a large salary.
(d) He wants to support his country.
5. How do the Soviets feel about the tactics of the Afghan fighters?
Short Answer Questions
1. He graduates from the prestigious school with what?
2. Why does Avrakotos not find anything written about the CIA?
3. Wilson's call for more support of the conflict in Afghanistan marks what?
4. When a recruiter from IBM presents a lucrative offer, why does Avrakotos refuse it?
5. Just before he leaves for language school, why does he tell off the new European chief?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)