|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1984, Where does Charlie Wilson travel?
(a) To Pakistan.
(b) To Iran.
(c) To Saudi Arabia.
(d) To Greece.
2. Why does Avrakotos take the job offered to him by the CIA recruiter?
(a) The recruiter promises him a large salary.
(b) The recruiter promises he will be able to travel the world.
(c) He wants to support his country.
(d) He has always wanted to be a CIA agent.
3. Why does Avrakotos' job in Greece lose some of its appeal?
(a) When his income is cut in half.
(b) When the Greeks do not accept him.
(c) When he realizes how boring the job is.
(d) When a rebel shoots a fellow agent in Athens.
4. What do the CIA agents resent about Wilson?
(a) He designates a substantial chunk for anti-aircraft artillery, and that they must account for all of it to Wilson.
(b) He designates Long as the advisor to the funds.
(c) He designates a substantial chunk for his own travel and leisure.
(d) He designates a substantial chunk for his own purposes, and they must answer to Long.
5. Who does Avrakotos believe he must support publicly?
(b) His superior.
(d) The American people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Shannon show that she understands the secrecy of the trip keenly?
2. What do these feelings of invincibility give Avrakotos?
3. Feeling unsure about Wilson's ability to carry through on his elaborate promises, who does Zia call?
4. Why does the CIA visit Wilson?
5. What does Avrakotos say makes him feel invincible and chosen?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)