|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Zia invite Wilson?
(a) To lunch.
(b) To dinner.
(c) To a party.
(d) To a meeting.
2. Before leaving, what does Wilson promise?
(a) To convert to Islam.
(b) To never get involved.
(c) To talk to the President of the United States.
(d) To help.
3. Of what does Russian leader Gorbachev accuse Pakistan's President Zia?
(a) Support for Afghanistan.
(b) Support for Iraq.
(c) Support for the Soviet Union.
(d) Support for Egypt.
4. What does Hart fear?
(a) Anything more could anger the Russians to an escalation in both Afghanistan and elsewhere, endangering American troops.
(b) He will lose his position in the agency.
(c) Anything that goes against the policies he has created when dealing with othe countries.
(d) He will be unable to control Wilson.
5. What do the Arabs promise Congress?
(a) To match Congress dollar for dollar in Afghanistan.
(b) To allow the United States the opportunity to assist in the Middle East.
(c) To stay out of the war.
(d) To assist them in any way possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of all the rewards of being a Congressman, what does Charlie Wilson enjoy the best?
2. How does Wilson deal with the CIA during the first leg of the trip?
3. With the exit of Simpson, who does Charlie Wilson hire?
4. What does the author point out about Wilson's term?
5. How many tribal leaders from Afghanistan come to meet Wilson?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)