|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wilson's assistant show that he has become very passionate about the cause?
(a) He reads the Koran.
(b) He learns Arabic.
(c) He converts to Islam.
(d) He attends a Muslim religious service.
2. With the exit of Simpson, who does Charlie Wilson hire?
(a) Charles Schnabel.
(b) Mike Vickers.
(c) Gust Avrakotos.
(d) Joanne Herring.
3. How does Charlie Wilson take the honored greeting he receives in Israel?
(a) With annoyance.
(b) With surprise.
(c) Very personally.
(d) Very lightly.
4. Of all the rewards of being a Congressman, what does Charlie Wilson enjoy the best?
(a) The research.
(b) The all-expense paid trips.
(c) The spying.
(d) The salary.
5. What does Avrakotos say makes him feel invincible and chosen?
(a) His Turkish heritage.
(b) His Greek heritage.
(c) His Italian heritage.
(d) His Hungarian heritage.
Short Answer Questions
1. After three years of the Afghan/Russian war, how many Afghans live as refugees in Pakistan?
2. Before leaving, what does Wilson promise?
3. Before returning to America, who does Wilson stop to visit?
4. How long does Avrakotos remain in hiding within the agency before accepting a job in the Near East division?
5. Where does Zia invite Wilson?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)