|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author point out about Wilson's term?
(a) It is beginning.
(b) It will be long.
(c) It is ending.
(d) It is going well.
2. What do the Arabs promise Congress?
(a) To assist them in any way possible.
(b) To match Congress dollar for dollar in Afghanistan.
(c) To allow the United States the opportunity to assist in the Middle East.
(d) To stay out of the war.
3. Why does Zia lie?
(a) He is not an honest man.
(b) Lying is relative.
(c) Islam allows lying, especially to advance a jihad.
(d) He will do anything to get what he wants.
4. In the refugee camps, what does Wilson notice?
(a) A virtual lack of women.
(b) A virtual lack of security.
(c) A virtual lack of men.
(d) A virtual lack of food.
5. Why does Cogan drag his feet?
(a) He hopes to gain Wilson's support.
(b) He hopes to become a Congressman.
(c) He hopes to become a CIA agent.
(d) He hopes the controversial Congressman will not be reelected.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Avrakotos gain a low-level appointment?
2. Why does Pakistani General Yasouf move to block the plan?
3. What does Vickers point out to Avrakotos about the Soviet Special forces?
4. After Wilson wins the congress over for the $40 million, how does the CIA react?
5. Why does the CIA visit Wilson?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)