1. On June 27 of 1980, where does Charlie Wilson arrive?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) San Diego.
2. How does Charlie Wilson arrive?
(a) With a large group of security guards.
(b) Very quiety and discreetly.
(c) With all the fanfare of a very rich man, though he actually makes only a modest salary.
(d) With his wife and children.
3. How does Wilson achieve his lifestyle?
(a) Through gifts given to him by friends and fans.
(b) Through personal favors owed to him by prominent constituents.
(c) Through hard work and determination.
(d) Through bribes and blackmail.
4. Where does he stay in this location?
(a) An elegant suite at the new Caesar's Palace.
(b) An adequate suite at the Hilton.
(c) A small room at the Holiday Inn.
(d) A dingy, dark room at a small motel.
5. When does the CIA carefully become involved with Afghanistan?
(a) When the Soviets attack Afghanistan.
(b) When the Afghanis attack Iraq.
(c) When the Iraqis attack Affghanistan.
(d) When the Afghanis attack the Soviet Union.
This section contains 5,336 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)