|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words do the Old Ones exclaim as they are regressing due to Wonka-Vite?
(a) Give my regards to the heart of the sun.
(b) Forgive us.
(d) Please help.
2. Who makes a vow at the start of Chapter 13 that soon the Old Ones will be up out of their beds?
(b) Willy Wonka.
(c) Mrs. Bucket.
(d) Grandpa Joe.
3. To how many Oompa-Loompas in total does Willy Wonka report administering Wonka-Vite?
4. What is the reply when the President asks a particular person what Martians eat?
(a) Mars Bars.
5. Which character from his tour of the chocolate factory does Charlie reflect upon when considering the safety level of Wonka-Vite?
6. To whom does Willy Wonka offer the first dose of Wonka-Vite?
(a) Grandpa George.
(b) Mr. Bucket.
(c) Grandma Georgina.
(d) Grandpa Joe.
7. With what beverage had the old Oompa-Loompa taken the two pills of Wonka-Vite given to him by Willy Wonka?
(a) Hot chocolate.
8. The piece Miss Tibbs performs for the President is entitled "The Nurse's" (62) what?
9. Onto what object does Willy Wonka place the bottle of Wonka-Vite before walking away?
(a) The nightstand.
(b) The toilet bowl.
(c) The kitchen counter.
(d) The bed.
10. Chapter 15's title mentions whose name, in addition to the word good-bye?
11. What action does Grandpa Joe want to take when the inhabitants of the Glass Elevator see the Commuter Capsule being attacked?
(a) He wants to go back to the Bucket family's former home.
(b) He wants to help the people inside.
(c) He wants to go back to the chocolate factory.
(d) He wants to go to Disneyland.
12. What consequence had the President received for his bad behavior when he was a little boy?
(a) He had been put into time out.
(b) He had been fed sweets.
(c) He had been forced to pick up garbage.
(d) He had been smacked.
13. How many Wonka-Vite pills are present within the bottle when Willy Wonka sets it down?
14. The narrator states that each pill of Wonka-Vite is worth "at least" (106) how much money?
(a) $1 million.
15. What is the television event monopolizing the time of an estimated 500 million people?
(a) The saga unfolding at the chocolate factory.
(b) The saga unfolding in the White House.
(c) The saga unfolding at the home of Violet Beauregard.
(d) The saga unfolding at the Space Hotel USA.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Old Ones dive back beneath the covers of the bed the moment that what event occurs?
2. Which of the following is a quality the President's parents and caregiver had seen in him during his childhood?
3. For what distance does Willy Wonka say the chocolate factory extends underground?
4. What object is the President rolling back and forth between his fingers as he gets excited about a prospective visit from Martians?
5. What action does Grandma Georgina want to take when the inhabitants of the Glass Elevator see the Commuter Capsule being attacked?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)