1. Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator is a sequel to what novel?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
2. Who is NOT a member of the party traveling in the Great Glass Elevator at the start of the novel?
3. Who had accompanied Charlie on the prize trip he won by finding a golden ticket?
4. Who is NOT lying in bed within the glass elevator at the start of the novel?
5. The narrator often refers to the people within the bed inside the Great Glass Elevator as what?
The Old Ones.
6. Which inhabitant of the Great Glass Elevator takes the greatest exception to traveling within the elevator?
This section contains 4,575 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)