|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many minutes has the Great Glass Elevator been circling the earth before it comes back around to the Space Hotel USA?
2. Who alerts the President that the Great Glass Elevator has linked up to the Space Hotel USA?
3. The narrator states that each pill of Wonka-Vite is worth "at least" (106) how much money?
(a) $1 million.
4. Willy Wonka tells the others that the "vermicious" (53) creatures travel through space in what type of groups?
5. Willy Wonka declares that Grandma Georgina is no longer a Minus and is now a what?
(a) A digit.
(b) A numeral.
(c) A hexagon.
(d) A plus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chandeliers hang in the lobby of the Space Hotel?
2. What does Willy Wonka NOT name among the glass elevator's qualities?
3. Who is the sole subject of the Oompa-Loompas' welcome-back song upon the elevator's return to the chocolate factory?
4. What order does the President give the inhabitants of the Commuter Capsule?
5. The President declares that the bed inside the elevator is not a bed at all, but is instead what object?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)