|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Willy Wonka declares that his bottle of invented Wonka-Vite pills are the most what "in the world" (100)?
2. Who had accompanied Charlie on the prize trip he won by finding a golden ticket?
(a) Mr. Bucket.
(b) Mrs. Bucket.
(c) Grandpa George.
(d) Grandpa Joe.
3. Which substance discussed in Chapter 13 and subsequent chapters is said to have only one bottle of it in existence?
(c) Fudgemallow Surprise.
(d) Vermicious Knid Juice.
4. The narrator describes Willy Wonka's tirade of nonsense words against the loudspeaker voice as having "a touch of" what "in every syllable" (39)?
5. How much chocolate is called for within the recipe for Wonka-Vite?
(a) 10 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 5 ounces.
(d) 1 ton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item had been ingested by the character on the chocolate factory tour to change her forever?
2. Chapter 15's title mentions whose name, in addition to the word good-bye?
3. Who makes a vow at the start of Chapter 13 that soon the Old Ones will be up out of their beds?
4. The largest Vermicious Knid attacking the Commuter Capsule is as long as what object?
5. How does the narrator describe Willy Wonka's attempts to outrun the Vermicious Knid following the Great Glass Elevator?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)