|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who travels inside the ship called the Commuter Capsule?
(a) The construction crew of the Space Hotel USA.
(b) The staff of the Space Hotel USA.
(c) The owners of the Space Hotel USA.
(d) The tenants of the Space Hotel USA.
2. Who is NOT lying in bed within the glass elevator at the start of the novel?
(a) Grandma Georgina.
(b) Grandpa Joe.
(c) Grandpa George.
(d) Grandma Josephine.
3. Which member of the group congregated in the President's study is "always wanting to blow things up" (42), according to the President?
(a) The Vice President.
(b) The General.
(c) The Secretary of State.
(d) Mrs. Taubsypuss the cat.
4. When the inhabitants of the glass elevator see the inside of the Space Hotel, they are silent due to feeling what emotion?
(a) Awe at the luxury within.
(b) Disgust at the dilapidation within.
(c) Excitement at their proximity to so many celebrities.
(d) Disgust at the gaudy materialism within.
5. How many Great Glass Elevator inhabitants are there in total?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Wonka-Vite pills are present within the bottle when Willy Wonka sets it down?
2. When the creature in the elevator changes shape and forms a word, what word does the creature form?
3. The narrator often refers to the people within the bed inside the Great Glass Elevator as what?
4. How does the narrator describe Willy Wonka's attempts to outrun the Vermicious Knid following the Great Glass Elevator?
5. What consequence had the President received for his bad behavior when he was a little boy?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)