|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of insect does the President inhale when he is told that the elevator has linked up to the Space Hotel USA?
(a) A locust.
(b) A moth.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A fly.
2. How long does it take the inhabitants of the glass elevator to re-board it after going inside the Space Hotel?
(a) 5 seconds.
(b) 3 milliseconds.
(c) 1 minute.
(d) 10 seconds.
3. The President declares that the elevator is not an elevator at all, but is instead what object?
(a) A surveillance system.
(b) An unidentified flying object.
(c) A bomb.
(d) An enemy spaceship.
4. Who travels inside the ship called the Commuter Capsule?
(a) The construction crew of the Space Hotel USA.
(b) The owners of the Space Hotel USA.
(c) The staff of the Space Hotel USA.
(d) The tenants of the Space Hotel USA.
5. How does the Chief Financial Advisor to the President balance the budget?
(a) With a budget book and a pencil.
(b) With calculators and computers.
(c) On the tip of his toe.
(d) On his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many insect traps does the Chief of the Army order upon hearing the President's idea for a trap?
2. On what planet do the "vermicious" (53) creatures live?
3. In what room of the United States White House does Chapter 4 take place?
4. Who is NOT lying in bed within the glass elevator at the start of the novel?
5. Who tells the United States President that Willy Wonka appears to be Chinese?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)