|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the rest of the Great Glass Elevator's inhabitants that "Mr. Wonka knows exactly what he is doing" (3)?
(a) Grandpa Joe.
(b) Mrs. Bucket.
(c) Willy Wonka.
2. What order does the President give the inhabitants of the Commuter Capsule?
(a) Return to earth immediately.
(b) Link up with the Space Hotel USA.
(c) Stay clear of the Space Hotel USA.
(d) Shoot the inhabitants of the elevator on sight.
3. Who prevents Willy Wonka from pushing the required elevator button?
(a) Grandma Josephine.
(b) Mr. Bucket.
(c) Grandpa Joe.
(d) Grandma Georgina.
4. Who travels inside the ship called the Commuter Capsule?
(a) The owners of the Space Hotel USA.
(b) The construction crew of the Space Hotel USA.
(c) The tenants of the Space Hotel USA.
(d) The staff of the Space Hotel USA.
5. How many people all over the world are said to be watching the Great Glass Elevator on their televisions?
(a) 2 million.
(b) 12 million.
(c) 50 million.
(d) 500 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. The President's best friend is said to be a sword-swallower from what country?
2. Who is NOT lying in bed within the glass elevator at the start of the novel?
3. How many insect traps does the Chief of the Army order upon hearing the President's idea for a trap?
4. The President declares that the elevator is not an elevator at all, but is instead what object?
5. What kind of insect does the President inhale when he is told that the elevator has linked up to the Space Hotel USA?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)