|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instruction does Willy Wonka NOT give to the Great Glass Elevator's inhabitants when they are about to enter the chocolate factory?
(a) Make their wishes.
(b) Say their prayers.
(c) Fasten their seatbelts.
(d) Hold their breaths.
2. Willy Wonka contemplates the fact that what element is the one people "fight over most" (106)?
3. The Space Hotel contains a machine that manufactures what element?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(d) Shooting stars.
4. After the Old Ones regress, how old is Grandma Josephine?
(a) 5 weeks.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 5 years.
5. What shape is the creature who appears in the elevator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What action does Grandma Georgina want to take when the inhabitants of the Glass Elevator see the Commuter Capsule being attacked?
2. What trait does Willy Wonka list as the main quality of the "vermicious" creatures?
3. Willy Wonka declares that his bottle of invented Wonka-Vite pills are the most what "in the world" (100)?
4. How old is Miss Tibbs?
5. How many chandeliers hang in the lobby of the Space Hotel?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)