|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Talking to Jem before the battle, Charley says that deserters are nothing but what?
(b) Brave men.
2. In Chapter 11, why doesn't Charley escape that first night?
(a) He likes Granny more than anyone he ever met.
(b) He is locked in.
(c) He is too hungry.
(d) He is too nervous.
3. One day, Charley and Silas see which soldier tied to a tree as punishment?
(a) Jem Miller.
(b) Con Sullivan.
(c) Angus McCreedy.
(d) Tom Jefferson.
4. Who made the bird call sound to signal Granny in Chapter 13?
(a) Thad Porter.
(b) Cois McRae.
(c) Sarie Griffen.
(d) Con Sullivan.
5. Charley admits what to Cois McRae?
(a) That he was afraid of spiders, too.
(b) That he was afraid to fire the gun, too.
(c) That he was afraid of chickens once.
(d) That he was afraid of climing trees like Cois.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem with Charley's canteen?
2. What street is Noreen's apartment on?
3. In Chapter 15, Charley talks to Cois McRae and Cois agrees to stop what?
4. The Bowery Boys take their name from what?
5. What war does Charley find himself swept into?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)