|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the wounded solder that Charley sees in the battle?
(a) Con Sullivan.
(b) Silas Gorman.
(c) General Grant.
(d) General Lee.
2. After Christmas dinner, Granny teaches Charley to fire what?
(a) Her biggest rifle.
(b) A laser gun.
(c) A cap gun.
(d) Her smallest gun.
3. In his letter, Charley tells Noreen what?
(a) Not to worry about him.
(b) To worry about him.
(c) To worry about Con.
(d) To worry about Johnny.
4. Who made the bird call sound to signal Granny in Chapter 13?
(a) Sarie Griffen.
(b) Thad Porter.
(c) Con Sullivan.
(d) Cois McRae.
5. What street is Noreen's apartment on?
(a) Crystie Street.
(b) Wall Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Fifth Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Con refuse to pay Charley's boat fare home?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Granny do when they hear a strange "bird call"?
3. The area where Silas Gorman takes Charley to practice the drums is near what?
4. While practicing the drums, Silas Gorman says they will return to camp if what happens?
5. By Chapter 13, what has Charley learned about herbs?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)