|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the battle, Charley is what?
(a) A new man.
(c) A Confederate soldier.
(d) A deserter.
2. What seed does Granny have Charley plant right away?
3. What insulting nickname does Con shout at Charley?
(a) Charley Skedaddle.
(b) Charley Tunafish.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) Charley Quinn.
4. The drummer boy's primary duty is what?
(a) Nothing, there are no drummer boys in the Union army.
(b) To send signals to the soldiers by telegraph.
(c) Nothing, drummer boys don't have duties.
(d) To send signals to the soldiers by beating his drum.
5. Con says the only reason he returned Johnny's watch was why?
(a) To be a hero.
(b) To meet Johnny's pretty sister, and because Con already had a watch.
(c) To win friends and influence people.
(d) Because he was bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Noreen?
2. What does Granny mean when she says "yarbs"?
3. Why did Jem reenlist in the army?
4. Charley is almost sent to which prisoner of war camp?
5. What New York gang does Charley belong to?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)