|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The terrace north of Damascus is a platform built of stone blocks, some of which are more than how many feet long?
2. When did Francisco Pizarro question the Incas about Tiahuanaco?
3. What is the name of the sun god in Egyptian mythology?
4. What Russian professor considers it possible that the terrace north of Damascus may have been an airfield?
(a) Professor Brahm.
(b) Professor Agrest.
(c) Professor Bryg.
(d) Professor Anderson.
5. What do the natives of Easter Island call their land, even today?
(a) Land of the Kings.
(b) Land of the Flyers.
(c) Land of the Bird Men.
(d) Land of the Insects.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Green Bank Formula, there are at any given moment in our galaxy alone how many different civilizations attempting to make contact with us?
2. In what year was a stone relief of the god Kukumatz found in Palenque?
3. What does von Däniken say that scientists estimate the world population to be in 2050?
4. How many blocks make up the Great Pyramid?
5. In what year did the Nautilus experiment end?
Short Essay Questions
1. What scientist and author does von Däniken speak of conversing with in Chapter 11? What is the consensus?
2. What expeditions does von Däniken write of in Russia in Chapter 10?
3. In the end of Chapter 9, what artifacts does von Däniken note from around the globe?
4. What is the "Green Bank Formula"?
5. What physical and mathematical characteristics of the Egyptian Pyramids does von Däniken discuss in Chapter 7?
6. What is the established method by which the Egyptian pyramid blocks moved the stone slabs?
7. What did Heyerdahl discover about the Easter Island statues?
8. What is von Däniken's argument for space travel in relation to population?
9. What connections does von Däniken draw between Easter Island and Tiahuanaco?
10. What does von Däniken say of the scientific community and false abduction stories in Chapter 10?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)