|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is attributed today as the inspirer and builder of the Great Pyramid?
(a) Pharaoh Tkya.
(b) Pharaoh Khufu.
(c) Pharaoh Kanaa.
(d) Pharaoh Rameses.
2. More than how many new articles were on the market as a by-product to space research, according to von Däniken?
3. What does not grow on Easter Island?
4. How many miles is Tikal from the Pacific Ocean?
5. What consists of a probe weighing barely one pound which is carried by a rocket as light baggage and ejected when near the planet?
Short Answer Questions
1. The horse-drawn cart was not introduced until about what time?
2. What is the name of the sun god in Egyptian mythology?
3. What does von Däniken say that scientists estimate the world population to be in 2050?
4. How many blocks make up the Great Pyramid?
5. As far as the tunneling techniques, von Däniken says that the tomb of Tety in the 6th dynasty is no different than whose of the New Kingdom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does von Däniken feel of the attempts to contact outer space in Chapter 11?
2. What is von Däniken's argument for space travel in relation to population?
3. What present-day examples does von Däniken cite for body preservation in Chapter 7?
4. How is the stone relief of the Mayans described in Chapter 9?
5. What is the size of the statues on Easter Island?
6. What is the legend of Quetzalcoatl?
7. What is the "Green Bank Formula"?
8. What connections does von Däniken draw between Easter Island and Tiahuanaco?
9. What conjecture does von Däniken make about the building of the pyramids in Chapter 7?
10. What does von Däniken write of telepathy in Chapter 11?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)