|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, along with H.S. Bellamy, wrote a book about the Great Idol?
(a) P. Allan.
(b) M. Rosleigh.
(c) G. Kimple.
(d) M. Michelin.
2. According to the prophet in Chapter 4, how many faces did the men of the heavens have?
3. What biologist recreated atmospheric conditions similar to those on Jupiter and bred bacteria and mites in the atmosphere?
(a) Dr. Sanford Siegel.
(b) Dr. Stephen Wright.
(c) Dr. Gerald Kimble.
(d) Dr. Daniel Kimgrow.
4. Where is the Great Idol?
5. What prophet speaks of being among the captives by the river of Chebar in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Tibetan books of Tantyua and what also mention prehistoric flying machines?
2. Who published Theory of Satellites in 1927?
3. What do the savages believe the astronauts to be in Chapter 2?
4. Von Däniken writes in the Introduction that the age of space travel is no longer an age of what?
5. Who was expecting the angels at the gate in the story of Sodom and Gomorrah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What hypothetical scenario does von Däniken present in Chapter 2?
2. What does von Däniken write of the Eskimo and Native American myths in Chapter 6?
3. Who does von Däniken suggest were the Sumerian kings? Why?
4. What does von Däniken present the reader with in his Introduction to the book?
5. What does von Däniken write of the great Flood in Chapter 4?
6. What does von Däniken write of Gilgamesh in reference to the Flood of the Bible?
7. What does von Däniken refer to of Ezekiel in the Bible in Chapter 4?
8. What are the Piri Reis maps?
9. What does von Däniken suggest about the Piri Reis maps in Chapter 3?
10. What does von Däniken suggest that scientists shed in their examinations?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)