1. In the Introduction, von Däniken asserts, "There is something _____ about our archeology!"
2. What electronic item does von Däniken write we have found from many thousands of years ago?
3. In the Introduction, Von Däniken speaks of finding numbers with how many digits?
4. Von Däniken writes in the Introduction that the age of space travel is no longer an age of what?
5. In the Introduction, what does von Däniken suggest must take over the work of archeological research?
6. What friend, to whom von Däniken refers as his travel companion for many years, does he thank in the Introduction?
7. What is the title of Chapter 1?
This section contains 3,582 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)