|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One Indian story tells of Aryuna speaking of a weapon which would kill any warrior with what on his body?
2. What archeologist's investigations of Easter Island produced three clearly distinctive periods?
(a) Thor Heyerdahl.
(b) Thomas Haans.
(c) David Johanson.
(d) Thor Haygood.
3. In Chapter 2, what are the fuel supplies in the rocket which can reach almost the speed of light converted to ?
(b) Electromagnetic radiation.
(c) Hydrogen and nitrogen.
(d) Carbon dioxide.
4. How many blocks make up the Great Pyramid?
5. Von Däniken writes in the Introduction that the age of space travel is no longer an age of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used for "light amplification by the stimulated emission of radiation"?
2. In what year did Russian astronomers inform the world they had possibly received signals from an extraterrestrial super-civilization?
3. When was Our Inheritance of the Great Pyramid published?
4. Where was the Sumerian library of 60,000 clay tablets discovered?
5. In 1953, where was a UFO picked up on a radar screen of the Kinross Air Base?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)