|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What friend, to whom von Däniken refers as his travel companion for many years, does he thank in the Introduction?
(a) Hans Neuner.
(b) Bert Slattery.
(c) Dr. Stehlin.
(d) Louis Emrich.
2. What is the title of Chapter 10?
(a) The Search for Direct Communication.
(c) The Mysteries of South America and Other Oddities.
(d) The Earth's Experience in Space.
3. Where were the tablets of King Hammurabi found?
4. What do archeologists estimate the population of Egypt to have been during the building of the Great Pyramid?
5. The ancient Indian epic which is more comprehensive than the Bible is called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 5?
2. The city of Tiahuanaco lies at a height of more than how many feet?
3. What electronic item does von Däniken write we have found from many thousands of years ago?
4. In what year was a stone relief of the god Kukumatz found in Palenque?
5. How many different species of living creatures are estimated to live on Earth, according to von Däniken?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)