|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the former keeper of the Egyptian Department of the Vatican who found a text from the time of Thutmose III?
(a) Andreas Roma.
(b) James Wilson.
(c) Alberto Tulli.
(d) Ronald Watson.
2. Some of the statues of Easter Island weighed as much as how many tons?
3. In Chapter 9, where were all the edifices built according to the Mayan calendar?
(c) Chichen Itza.
4. According to the manuscript at the Bodleian Library at Oxford, who ordered the Great Pyramid built?
(a) King Rameses.
(b) King David.
(c) King Surid.
(d) King Tut.
5. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) Was God an Astronaut?
(b) Ancient Imagination and Legends, or Ancient Facts?
(c) Ancient Marvels or Space Travel Centers?
(d) Easter Island - Land of the Bird Men.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the experiment cited in Chapter 11 in Green Bank, West Virginia, a radio-telescope was trained on what star?
2. What is the title of Chapter 12?
3. From where in the Bible does von Däniken cite the story of Sodom and Gomorrah?
4. What Russian professor considers it possible that the terrace north of Damascus may have been an airfield?
5. What German magazine stated in 1967 that the majority of life-saving medical machines come from America?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)