|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, von Däniken states as an established fact that the original version of the Epic of Gilgamesh stems from whom?
(a) The Egyptians.
(b) The Incas.
(c) The Aztecs.
(d) The Sumerians.
2. Tikal lies how many miles from the Gulf of Honduras?
3. The ancient Indian epic which is more comprehensive than the Bible is called what?
4. In Chapter 1, von Däniken suggests that our solar system may be only a tiny part of a considerably larger stellar system containing how many galaxies?
5. One Indian story tells of Aryuna speaking of a weapon which would kill any warrior with what on his body?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, to what does von Däniken attribute a door speaking like a human person?
2. What archeologist's investigations of Easter Island produced three clearly distinctive periods?
3. Von Däniken claims that astronauts today travel around the world in how many minutes in Chapter 2?
4. How many rats were living in India in 1966?
5. What is the title of Chapter 4?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)