|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much fiction uses random transformation?
2. What should the motives reveal when making a character more believable?
3. Besides an individually defined character, what does the narrator of a first person story need?
(a) A reason for telling the story.
(b) A knowledge of the major characters.
(c) A knowledge of all other characters.
(d) A reason for his/her actions in the story.
4. What is the benefit of an omniscient narrator?
(a) It can reveal more character in a way that is clearer.
(b) It can provide a better understanding of the events for a reader.
(c) It can reveal more character in less time.
(d) It can provide a better understanding of the reasons behind the events for the reader.
5. What exists to provide justification for unexplained changes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of motives should be included when writing a character that is more believable?
2. What is the result of a narrative that feels like an act of memory?
3. What is the main advantage of a first person narrative?
4. What type of humor is injected into a comedy?
5. What type of speech patterns do people use when they are talking into a recorder?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)