Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exists to provide justification for unexplained changes?
2. What makes the techniques for interjecting humor even more effective?
(a) A logical or historical reason.
(b) An emotional or logical reason.
(c) An emotional, logical, or historical reason.
(d) An emotional or historical reason.
3. How can changes in people be perceived by others?
(a) They might not want to understand it.
(b) They will always understand it.
(c) They might not understand it.
(d) They will never understand it.
4. According to the author in the beginning of Chapter 12, what changes along with people?
(a) Their attitude.
(b) Their behavior.
(c) Their situation.
(d) Their goals.
5. Which type of narrative is most often used when writing from a Representation perspective?
(a) Third person.
(b) Second person.
(c) First person.
(d) First person or second person.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does the author state makes a character believable?
2. What happens if a disproportionate amount of justification is presented in a story?
3. Which form of language requires more precision?
4. What is the amount of justification proportionate to?
5. How should exaggeration be used when writing a comedy?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)