1. In the subtitle of "Characters and Viewpoint", what are the three objectives that the author promises to deliver?
How to invent, construct, and animate characters.
2. What word is used to describe the life ideally given to fictional characters?
3. How does the author describe the act of creative writing in the Introduction?
As a solitary act.
4. How many different aspects of creative writing are there?
5. What must a storyteller do when creating characters or events?
Understand and define the theme.
6. What kind of narrative should a storyteller use?
Effective and engaging.
This section contains 5,736 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)