|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of motives should be included when writing a character that is more believable?
(a) Inconsistent and changing.
(b) Consistent and unchanging.
(c) Clearly defined.
(d) Vaguely defined.
2. How much fiction uses random transformation?
3. What two things should a writer be open to translating into their characters and stories?
(a) Impossibility and the unknown.
(b) Possibility and the unknown.
(c) Possibility and insight.
(d) Impossibility and insight.
4. What type of relationships can contribute to a character's attitude?
(b) Past, present, or future.
5. What type of pain and suffering for a character causes the reader's emotional investment to expand?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to sources of inspiration once they are incorporated into characters?
2. What can cause a reader to become more engaged with a character?
3. Which form of language requires more precision?
4. What do walk-ons lend to a narrative?
5. With what does the author intend to help writers?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)