|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many basic types of characters are there?
2. What type of reputation can a character have?
(a) A character should not have a reputation.
(b) One that is not deserved.
(c) One that is deserved.
(d) Deserved or not deserved.
3. Which of the following is not an example of a minor character's function?
(a) To create suspense.
(b) To offer information.
(c) To act as a love interest.
(d) To define the main theme.
4. What do walk-ons lend to a narrative?
5. With what does the author intend to help writers?
(a) Fulfilling their responsibilities.
(b) Writing shorter novels.
(c) Rating their work.
(d) Writing longer novels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place can writers use as inspiration for their characters?
2. How does the author define an idea?
3. How many basic factors are there common to all forms of narrative writing?
4. How does Chapter 1 end?
5. What kind of narrative should a storyteller use?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)