|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the basic elements of a narrative does milieu incorporate?
(a) One of them.
(b) Three of them.
(c) None of them.
(d) All of them.
2. Which perspective is placed on the humor by a writer in a comedy?
3. How many basic types of characters are there?
4. What determines the amount of characterization in an event?
(a) The number of pages.
(b) The desire of the author.
(c) The importance of the event.
(d) The timing of the event.
5. With what does the author intend to help writers?
(a) Writing longer novels.
(b) Rating their work.
(c) Writing shorter novels.
(d) Fulfilling their responsibilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an example of a broad stroke definition?
2. What can other characters provide for the main character?
3. Which one of the following is not an example of a character trait that will gain an emotional connection with the reader?
4. How does the author define an idea?
5. What happens if a disproportionate amount of justification is presented in a story?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)