1. In the subtitle of "Characters and Viewpoint", what are the three objectives that the author promises to deliver?
(a) How to find, invent, and construct characters.
(b) How to invent, label, and portray characters.
(c) How to find, invent, and portray characters.
(d) How to invent, construct, and animate characters.
2. What word is used to describe the life ideally given to fictional characters?
3. How does the author describe the act of creative writing in the Introduction?
(a) As a collaborative act.
(b) As an unlimited act.
(c) As a limited act.
(d) As a solitary act.
4. How many different aspects of creative writing are there?
5. What must a storyteller do when creating characters or events?
(a) Understand and define the implications of the plot.
(b) Understand and define the theme.
(c) Broaden the plot.
(d) Broaden the theme.
6. What kind of narrative should a storyteller use?
(a) Effective and condensed.
(b) Effective and poetic.
(c) Effective and engaging.
(d) Effective and involved.
This section contains 5,736 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)