|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The "Hall of Mirrors" is a trap for which type of person?
(b) Bene Gesserit.
2. What place is having an "Indian Summer" when Odrade visits on page 227?
3. Which acolyte assists Odrade on her trip to Junction?
4. Which Reverend Mother is described on page 331 as thinner than normal?
5. Where does the Convocation take place?
(a) The Desert Watch Center.
(c) The no-ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who describes the battle on Junction as "oddly romantic"?
2. Where does Odrade go swimming on page 234?
3. What was Gammu's previous name?
4. Whom does the Great Honored Matre believe wants to kill her?
5. As Tamalane announces on page 336, what do Odrade and her group eat before the fish on the planet have all died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What decision does Odrade make about the sea at Eldio, and why?
2. Describe Sheeana's quarters.
3. Describe Murbella's experience during the Spice Agony.
4. Explain the danger Odrade sees in the Bene Gesserit habits.
5. Why does Murbella interrupt Teg's command of battle?
6. On pages 308-312, how does Teg change?
7. How does the relationship between Duncan Idaho and Murbella change after the Spice Agony?
8. Explain why someone would order a Convocation of the Bene Gesserit.
9. Describe the no-chamber and its inhabitants.
10. What is the significance of Clairby's driving Odrade's ship to Junction?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)