|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Proctor asks Odrade many questions at the Convocation?
2. On page 225, how many people are in Odrade's traveling group?
3. Of what does Sheeana have a picture in her bedroom?
(a) The sea on Gammu.
(b) Cottages at Cordeville.
(c) A sandworm.
(d) Duncan Idaho.
4. By page 226, how many planets do the Bene Gesserit still have in their possession?
5. What government preceded the Honored Matres?
(a) The Bene Gesserit Supreme Council.
(b) The Harkonnen oligarchy.
(c) House Atreides.
(d) The Fish Speakers.
Short Answer Questions
1. On page 251, who is angered by Bellonda's behavior?
2. Who requests a Convocation?
3. What does the Great Honored Matre give Odrade to drink on page 410?
4. On page 289, what does Sheeana show Odrade?
5. Where does Odrade go swimming on page 234?
Short Essay Questions
1. On pages 368-369, why is the Rabbi upset?
2. Describe Sheeana's quarters.
3. Summarize the Great Honored Matre's thoughts about Logno.
4. Describe Duncan Idaho's methods of Mentat deduction.
5. Why does Odrade question Tamalane about her personal experiences on Dune?
6. How does the relationship between Duncan Idaho and Murbella change after the Spice Agony?
7. Describe Murbella's experience during the Spice Agony.
8. Explain the danger Odrade sees in the Bene Gesserit habits.
9. On pages 298-299, why does Odrade disapprove of Murbella's training exercises?
10. Toward the end of this section, what role does Teg take up? Why?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)