|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the Great Honored Matre kill on page 172?
2. What drink does Odrade request on page 181?
(b) Melange tea.
3. Which Bene Gesserit is chosen as an ambassador to the Jews?
4. Who was Mother Superior before Odrade?
5. How long did the Tyrant rule?
(a) 1000 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 3500 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the religion the Bene Gesserit creates?
2. Where do the Bene Gesserit at Central bury their dead?
3. Who is the "Senior Watchdog"?
4. Whom do the Bene Gesserit think may be a Kwisatz Haderach?
5. Who serves as Teg's companion around Central?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Murbella's fighting abilities.
2. Explain the relationship between Odrade and Taraza.
3. What is the importance of the "Siona gene-mark"?
4. What is the Golden Path, and how does Odrade feel about it?
5. Explain Odrade's memories of Sea Child and their effect on her life.
6. What is Sheeana's role in Bene Gesserit society? Explain.
7. Why do the Bene Gesserit keep the orchards? What challenges do they face in doing so?
8. What is Dortujla's place in Bene Gesserit society, and how did she get there?
9. Where are Scytale's people? Explain.
10. What effect does melange have on Odrade?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)