|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Lucilla's cage made?
2. What is the name of the acolyte with whom Odrade is speaking on page 123?
3. Which Bene Gesserit is shown on page 41 as being a prisoner of the Honored Matres?
4. What does Odrade call her child self?
(a) Forest Child.
(c) Sea Child.
(d) Beautiful Baby.
5. What does the Futar call the Great Honored Matre?
(b) Your Reverence.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Lucilla Share on page 50?
2. What is one of Odrade's "basic tools of learning"?
3. What is the name of the woman in Duncan Idaho's vision?
4. On page 133, what are five acolytes and a Proctor discussing?
5. What drink does Odrade request on page 181?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are axlotl tanks? Why are they surprising to the Bene Gesserit?
2. Why does Odrade eat with the acolytes?
3. Describe the Great Honored Matre's leadership style.
4. Describe the Great Honored Matre's quarters from the perspective of Logno.
5. Describe the relationship between Odrade and Bellonda.
6. Describe the Great Honored Matre's pet.
7. Why does Streggi mention the map to Odrade while they are eating?
8. Why do the Bene Gesserit keep the orchards? What challenges do they face in doing so?
9. Explain Truthsense as Shoel described it.
10. What is Lucilla's relationship to the "Lampadas horde," and how did it come about?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)