|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives the ship that drops Odrade off on Junction?
(d) Duncan Idaho.
2. Who visits Duncan Idaho on page 241?
(a) The Great Honored Matre.
(c) The Rabbi.
(d) Leto II.
3. Which group does Duncan Idaho describe on page 276 as "amoral"?
(a) The Honored Matres.
(b) The Tleilaxu.
(c) The Mentats.
(d) The Harkonnens.
4. What planet is compared to Camelot on page 293?
(a) Giedi Prime.
5. What is the name of the god of the Honored Matres?
(c) Kwisatz Haderach.
6. On page 289, what does Sheeana show Odrade?
(a) A sandworm.
(b) A painting by Monet.
(c) Her servant's wound.
(d) A map.
7. Which acolyte assists Odrade on her trip to Junction?
8. Of what does Sheeana have a picture in her bedroom?
(a) The sea on Gammu.
(b) Duncan Idaho.
(c) A sandworm.
(d) Cottages at Cordeville.
9. To whom does Odrade apply the label "refugees" on page 330?
(a) The Spacing Guild.
(b) The Honored Matres.
(c) Reverend Mothers in the Scattering.
(d) The House Atreides.
10. What is the Honored Matre name for the Old Empire?
(a) "Atreides Prime."
(b) "The Infinite Population."
(c) "The Million Planets."
(d) "The Old Hegemony."
11. Of whom does Murbella first think as she revives after the Spice Agony?
(a) Her children.
(b) Duncan Idaho.
(c) The Great Honored Matre.
12. What does Streggi serve Teg to eat on page 316?
(a) A ham sandwich.
(b) Roasted vegetables.
(c) Brown stew.
(d) Baked potatoes.
13. Who requested that Duncan Idaho learn Latin?
14. What word does Duncan Idaho use to describe the Reverend Mother Murbella on page 356?
15. Which Proctor asks Odrade many questions at the Convocation?
Short Answer Questions
1. By page 226, how many planets do the Bene Gesserit still have in their possession?
2. Who is driving the car Odrade is in?
3. On page 226, Streggi informs Odrade that what are suffering in the drought?
4. What word does Scytale use that means "land of the unruled"?
5. Who requests a Convocation?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)