|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheeana supervise?
(a) The no-ship.
(b) The acolytes on Chapterhouse.
(c) The orchards.
(d) The growth of sandworms.
2. How long did the Tyrant rule?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 3500 years.
(d) 1000 years.
3. Who was known as "Old Reliability"?
(b) Duncan Idaho.
(c) Leto II.
4. Whom do the Bene Gesserit think may be a Kwisatz Haderach?
(a) The Great Honored Matre.
(c) Duncan Idaho.
5. Which gene causes people not to be seen by "prescient searchers"?
(a) The Siona gene.
(b) The Kwisatz gene.
(c) The Tleilaxu gene.
(d) The Futar gene.
6. What is the name of the Guild Navigator mentioned on page 47?
7. What is the name of the acolyte with whom Odrade is speaking on page 123?
8. As Odrade remembers on page 121, who had attempted to fly an ornithopter without knowledge of how to do so?
9. Who takes Teg to the orchard on page 12?
(b) Duncan Idaho.
10. What is Dortujla's hobby?
(a) Collecting stamps.
(c) Flamenco dancing.
(d) Collecting coins.
11. Whom does the Great Honored Matre kill on page 172?
12. What does the Futar call the Great Honored Matre?
(b) Your Reverence.
13. By page 58, how many children has Murbella had?
14. What are the surveillance mechanisms on Chapterhouse called?
15. What does Scytale miss most about his life before living in the no-ship?
(a) The other Masters.
(b) The powindah.
(c) The Face Dancers.
(d) The food on his home planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not live in a no-ship?
2. What is the name of the baby mentioned on page 3?
3. Whom does Scytale think of as "the women of Shaitan"?
4. Which gem is mentioned on page 29 as occurring on the plant Buzzell?
5. On what planet does the Great Honored Matre live?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)