|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 412-460.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in Bene Gesserit history created the idea of the Golden Path?
(a) Leto II.
(c) Van Gogh.
2. As Tamalane announces on page 336, what do Odrade and her group eat before the fish on the planet have all died?
(b) Fish sticks.
(c) Baked salmon.
3. How long have the Bene Gesserit lived on Chapterhouse?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 3000 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 1500 years.
4. What is the name of the Guild Navigator mentioned on page 47?
5. Who built Duncan Idaho's no-ship?
(a) The Ixians.
(b) The Guild Navigators.
(d) Leto II.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Bene Gesserit is chosen as an ambassador to the Jews?
2. Where is Scytale according to Bellonda's report on page 448?
3. Who does not live in a no-ship?
4. Which gem is mentioned on page 29 as occurring on the plant Buzzell?
5. What does Odrade eat for lunch on page 64?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)