|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Opokuya correct Esi about her view on monogamy?
(a) She says it is for the husband's benefit more than the wife.
(b) She says she thinks Esi means marriage, not mongamy.
(c) She says it is for the wife's benefit more than the husband.
(d) She says monogamy is not the issue.
2. What does Ali do when he hears of Esi's divorce?
(a) Courts her.
(b) Writes Oko a sympathy letter.
(d) Divorces his wife.
3. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
(b) To her mother's.
(c) To Connie.
(d) To the patient expecting to deliver that evening.
4. What happens one day as Ali is pulling away from Esi's house?
(a) Opokuya pulls in.
(b) He slumps over the wheel.
(c) He smashes into Esi's car.
(d) He hits a bicyclist.
5. Why does Opokuya say Esi is brave?
(a) For defying her mother.
(b) For divorcing in the first place.
(c) For not running back to Oko.
(d) For trying an alternative lifestyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Musa Kondey?
2. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
3. Where does Opokuya live?
4. What does Ali do traditionally on New Year's Eve?
5. Why does Ali feel guilty at the beginning of Chapter 15?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)