|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Opokuya's two eldest children are left in charge of cooking for the holiday?
(a) They refuse to do much.
(b) They constantly interrupt Opokuya with questions.
(c) They cook an incredible amount of delicious food.
(d) It does not go well.
2. What does Esi ask Opokuya concerning Oko?
(a) If Oko has remarried.
(b) If Oko seems to miss her.
(c) If Oko is well.
(d) If Opokuya thinks Esi should have stayed married to Oko.
3. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
(a) He goes to boarding school.
(b) He loses a goat and disappears.
(c) He accidentally shoots his brother.
(d) He breaks his back.
4. What does Fusena not remember after having been away for two years?
(a) The way women are second class in Ghana.
(b) The social rigidity of Ghana.
(c) How it feels to not be pregnant or nursing.
(d) How it feels to teach.
5. What shocks Ali's female relatives?
(a) That their educated daughters are not any better off than they were.
(b) That Esi is not Muslim.
(c) That Esi will not live with Ali and Fusena.
(d) That Fusena is divorcing Ali.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens one day as Ali is pulling away from Esi's house?
2. What does Ali say when Fusena asks if Esi is Muslim?
3. Upon what do Esi and Opokuya agree?
4. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
5. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)