|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ali feel the gift is inappropriate?
(a) She will be his second wife.
(b) She does feel it is an appropriate gift.
(c) It indicates their relationship has changed.
(d) It is way too expensive.
2. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
(a) He accidentally shoots his brother.
(b) He loses a goat and disappears.
(c) He breaks his back.
(d) He goes to boarding school.
3. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
(a) A new car.
(b) A bungalow in the country.
(c) A large apartment in Accra.
(d) A boat.
4. In what shape does Kubi find Oko?
(a) He is happy that he did not kill Ali.
(b) He has a cut lip.
(c) He has a broken hand.
(d) He is despondent.
5. What happens when Opokuya's two eldest children are left in charge of cooking for the holiday?
(a) They cook an incredible amount of delicious food.
(b) It does not go well.
(c) They refuse to do much.
(d) They constantly interrupt Opokuya with questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose company does Ali enjoy?
2. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
3. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
4. What doesn't Esi worry about concerning Ali?
5. Why does Ali feel guilty at the beginning of Chapter 15?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)