|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Ali and Esi go to her family's village?
2. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
(a) She is homesick.
(b) She wants to surprise her mother for her birthday.
(c) She wants to make sure her mother has recovered from an illness.
(d) She needs to pick up some of her old clothes for her daughter.
3. What does Esi say about monogamy?
(a) It is honorable.
(b) It is old fashioned.
(c) It is stifling.
(d) It is good if there are children.
4. What surprises Ali and Esi after they have made love?
(a) They feel so fused yet are so different.
(b) They are still so passionate about each other.
(c) They both want Fusena to be happy.
(d) There is a knock on the door.
5. Why does Esi think her decision about Ogyaanowa suits Esi?
(a) She thinks it will be good for Ogyaanowa to get to know her father's mother.
(b) She does not want Ohyaanowa to see her bringing home Ali.
(c) She thinks it will be a way to make Oko feel better about the divorce.
(d) She thinks it will make her mother-in-law feel better towards Esi.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Esi's being at Opokuya a blessing for Opokuya?
2. Where does Ali earn a Master's degree?
3. About what does Opokuya wonder concerning Esi and Fusena?
4. What does Ali tell Esi is the reason he has to go by his office nightly?
5. What do both Ali and Fusena have during their initial six years of friendship?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)