|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ali's family live?
(a) Mostly in France.
(b) Up North.
(c) Mostly in South Africa.
(d) Mostly in England.
2. How is Esi's being at Opokuya a blessing for Opokuya?
(a) Esi can talk to Opokuya's oldest daughter about gaining an educatioin.
(b) Esi can help cook.
(c) Esi can help Opokuya with a client.
(d) Ogyaanowa is there and Opokuya's oldest son is interested in her.
3. What is one thing Esi's father asks Ali?
(a) If his first wife knows of Ali's desire to marry Esi.
(b) If Ali can afford two wives.
(c) If Ali has been faithful to his first wife except with Esi.
(d) If Ali expects children from Esi.
4. What kind of school does Mma. Danjuma want Ali to attend?
(a) A Christian school.
(b) A boarding school.
(c) Proper French school.
(d) A Koranic school.
5. Who watches Esi dress with pleasure?
(a) No one.
(d) Esi herself in the mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Esi driving at the opening of the novel?
2. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
3. What does Ali give Esi?
4. Why does Ali Kondey come into the hotel?
5. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)