|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which relatives does Ali finally talk?
(a) The ones in Nima.
(b) The most elderly.
(c) He decides not to talk to any of his relatives.
(d) The ones he is most sure will be supportive.
2. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
(a) One is Jewish and the other Muslim.
(b) They hated each other when they were children.
(c) One is Muslim and one is Christian.
(d) They are so different from each other.
3. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
(b) Calling for a substitute secretary.
(c) Writing a government grant proposal.
(d) Checking on travel arrangements.
4. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
(a) Read the newspaper.
(b) Write up a proposal.
(c) Have a beer.
(d) Call her daughter.
5. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
(a) Nothing different from usual.
(b) Kubi jokes trying to get Opokuya in a better mood.
(d) Opokuya tries to convince Kubi the whole way to let her have the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
2. Where does Opokuya live?
3. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
4. To what does Fusena agree before Ali leaves Ghana?
5. Why does Opokuya say Esi is brave?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)