|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ali's family live?
(a) Mostly in France.
(b) Mostly in South Africa.
(c) Mostly in England.
(d) Up North.
2. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
(a) Her combative spirit.
(b) Her schoolgirl looks or ways.
(c) Her love for Oko.
(d) Her desire for perfection.
3. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
(a) Typing her own proposals.
(b) Secretarial work.
(c) Calling around for a replacement.
(d) Training a substitute.
4. What does Kubi point out to Oko?
(a) That Ali was in the wrong legally.
(b) That Esi has made her own choices.
(c) That he was right morally.
(d) That he was in the wrong legally.
5. What happens one day as Ali is pulling away from Esi's house?
(a) He smashes into Esi's car.
(b) Opokuya pulls in.
(c) He slumps over the wheel.
(d) He hits a bicyclist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Esi's being at Opokuya a blessing for Opokuya?
2. Why does Ali feel the gift is inappropriate?
3. What does Esi say her mother does not like about Esi and Ali's possible marriage?
4. With what does Opokuya say society has no patience?
5. What does Esi think about marrying again?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)