|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what do Esi and Opokuya agree?
(a) That men are good most of the time.
(b) That Esi would do well to stay away from Ali Kondey.
(c) That Ali Kondey is handsome.
(d) That Kubi is easier to take than Oko.
2. What is Opokuya thinking of doing before going to the hospital early the next morning?
(a) Going over to Esi's house.
(c) Taking a leisurely bath.
(d) Sleeping late.
3. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
(a) Her good job.
(b) Her looks.
(c) Her air of independence.
(d) Her wit.
4. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
(a) She wants to go to the mall but is not allowed.
(b) She hears her parents fighting.
(c) She was embarrassed at school that day.
(d) She and her girlfriend had a fight.
5. What does Ali tell Fusena he is thinking of doing?
(a) Divorcing her.
(b) Moving to France.
(c) Taking a second wife.
(d) Moving to England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
2. When do Ali and Esi go to her family's village?
3. Why does Esi feel rejected?
4. What does Esi do when she hears Ogyaanowa cry?
5. Why does Ali Kondey come into the hotel?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)