|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Kubi say he is late?
(a) He says he is not late.
(b) A meeting with some clients.
(c) A budget meeting.
(d) To pick up a co-worker.
2. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
(a) With her father.
(b) At her aunt's house.
(c) At her grandmother's house.
(d) With her best friend traveling in Europe.
3. What does Ali give Esi?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) A gold ring.
(c) A pair of diamond earrings.
(d) A diamond necklace.
4. How many children does Opokuya have?
5. What does Esi think about marrying again?
(a) She would like to if for not other reason than for her daughter's sake.
(b) She doesn't really think about it yet.
(c) She would like to if the right man comes along.
(d) She does not want a man oppressing her all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ali ponder about New Year's Eve?
2. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
3. What is Opokuya thinking of doing before going to the hospital early the next morning?
4. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
5. To what does Fusena agree?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)