|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fusena not remember after having been away for two years?
(a) How it feels to not be pregnant or nursing.
(b) The social rigidity of Ghana.
(c) How it feels to teach.
(d) The way women are second class in Ghana.
2. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
(a) Too many years of silence from Oko.
(b) Sexism at work.
(c) Several pregnancies.
(d) Marital rape.
3. What does Ali tell Fusena he is thinking of doing?
(a) Divorcing her.
(b) Moving to France.
(c) Taking a second wife.
(d) Moving to England.
4. Who is Connie?
(a) Opokuya's mother.
(b) Kubi's sister.
(c) Kubi's aunt.
(d) Opokuya's sister.
5. What does Ali ponder about New Year's Eve?
(a) Whether more than one wife is wise.
(b) Which wife he will make love to.
(c) If he should allow Fusena the divorce she wants.
(d) If he should divorce Esi before she gets pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what shape does Kubi find Oko?
2. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
3. What kind of school does Mma. Danjuma want Ali to attend?
4. From where did Ali receive an urgent message?
5. Why does Esi say her marriage fails?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)