|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Esi worry about concerning Ali?
(b) His other wife.
(c) That his job takes him places.
(d) His comings and goings.
2. What does Mma. Danjuma know when she sees Esi?
(a) She will never warm to Esi.
(b) She will be good friends with Esi.
(c) Esi is Fusena's inferior in every way.
(d) Esi is Fusena's superior in every way.
3. What does Esi do that surprises Oko's mother?
(a) Let Ogyaanowa to continue to live with Oko's mother.
(b) Sends her a note apologizing.
(c) Does not let Ogyaanowa see Oko's mother anymore.
(d) Sends her flowers.
4. What does Oko want to do after Kubi arrives?
(a) Go apologize to Esi.
(b) Go to his mother's home.
(c) Go apologize to Ali.
(d) Go to Kubi's house to get Ogyaanowa.
5. To what do Ali's relatives agree?
(a) To talk Fusena into the marriage.
(b) To go to Esi's people.
(c) Nothing since Ali has not talked to them.
(d) To stay out of Ali's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oko's mother act to Esi when Esi and Oko's marriage ends?
2. What does Esi say about monogamy?
3. About what does Esi laugh concerning the African male?
4. What does Esi propose she and Ali do as far as her family?
5. What does Ali ponder about New Year's Eve?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)