|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Opokuya have?
2. What is the understanding when Ogyaanowa goes to her grandmother's house?
(a) She will return home when school reopens.
(b) She can return home any time.
(c) She will live there until Esi remarries.
(d) She will live there until her father remarries.
3. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
(a) They adore her.
(b) They do not understand her but love her.
(c) They disapprove of her but love her.
(d) They hate her.
4. Where does Ali earn a Master's degree?
(a) The United States.
5. What does Mma. Danjuma know when she sees Esi?
(a) She will never warm to Esi.
(b) Esi is Fusena's superior in every way.
(c) She will be good friends with Esi.
(d) Esi is Fusena's inferior in every way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Ali's female relatives?
2. What does Esi say her mother thinks concerning marrying Ali?
3. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
4. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
5. Against what does Ali advise Esi?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)