|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
(a) They are waiting for a taxi.
(b) They are waiting for Opokuya's daughter.
(c) Kubi has not yet arrived.
(d) They are waiting to have dinner with their husbands together.
2. How does Ali feel about his father?
(a) Ali is afraid of him.
(b) Ali thinks he is too old fashioned.
(c) Ali never met him.
(d) Ali loves him.
3. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
(a) Whether Opokuya should give up midwifery.
(b) The use of the car.
(c) Whether Kubi should take a government job.
(d) What trade Kubi will take up.
4. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
(a) She wants to go to the mall but is not allowed.
(b) She was embarrassed at school that day.
(c) She hears her parents fighting.
(d) She and her girlfriend had a fight.
5. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
(a) Several pregnancies.
(b) Too many years of silence from Oko.
(c) Marital rape.
(d) Sexism at work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of school does Mma. Danjuma want Ali to attend?
2. Where is Esi driving at the opening of the novel?
3. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
4. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
5. What does Oko want?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)