|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens two months after negotiations of the Kondeys and Al-Hassans?
(a) Fusena agrees to wait until Ali returns before deciding about marriage.
(b) Ali and Fusena decide they do not want to marry.
(c) Ali signs a contract to marry Fusena when he returns.
(d) Ali and Fusena marry.
2. Why is Ali going to be away from Fusena for a long time?
(a) He receives a scholarship in Germany.
(b) He receives a scholarship in the United States.
(c) He receives a scholarship in France.
(d) He receives a scholarship in England.
3. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
(a) Places him in a Koranic school.
(b) Finds him a philosophy tutor.
(c) Teaches him how to sell to the new villagers.
(d) Shows him the land Musa was going to own.
4. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
(a) Opokuya tries to convince Kubi the whole way to let her have the car.
(b) Kubi jokes trying to get Opokuya in a better mood.
(d) Nothing different from usual.
5. Who does Opokuya think has to be a fool in a marriage?
(a) The woman.
(b) No one.
(c) The role rotates between the woman and man.
(d) The man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
2. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
3. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
4. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
5. Whose company does Ali enjoy?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)