|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Opokuya say Esi cannot have it all?
(a) No one can have it all.
(b) Society will not allow it.
(c) Only women who are very wealthy can have it all.
(d) Only men who are rich can have it all.
2. Why does Esi say her marriage fails?
(a) Oko was having an affair.
(b) Esi has never loved Oko.
(c) Oko wants a wife who wants more children.
(d) Oko resented her not being with him constantly.
3. Why does Ali Kondey come into the hotel?
(a) To find Esi.
(b) To meet his son.
(c) To meet his wife.
(d) For a business meeting with a client.
4. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
(a) He accidentally shoots his brother.
(b) He goes to boarding school.
(c) He breaks his back.
(d) He loses a goat and disappears.
5. What does Ali see as a gift from Allah?
(a) Meeting Esi.
(b) His career.
(c) His wife and children.
(d) The beautiful weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Ali live away from his father?
2. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
3. What does Ali Kondey ask Esi?
4. Who is Connie?
5. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)