|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Opokuya say society has no patience?
(a) Single women.
(b) Men who cheat.
(c) Women who want their own life even if they are married.
(d) Divorced men.
2. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
3. How does Ali feel about his father?
(a) Ali loves him.
(b) Ali never met him.
(c) Ali thinks he is too old fashioned.
(d) Ali is afraid of him.
4. Who is Musa Kondey?
(a) Ali's uncle.
(b) A rich, minor prince.
(c) A photographer.
(d) Ali's father.
5. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) Hotel Twentieth Century.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Connie's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
2. What do both Ali and Fusena have during their initial six years of friendship?
3. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
4. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
5. How long does Ali live away from his father?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)