|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
(a) He goes to boarding school.
(b) He accidentally shoots his brother.
(c) He breaks his back.
(d) He loses a goat and disappears.
2. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
(a) Finds him a philosophy tutor.
(b) Places him in a Koranic school.
(c) Teaches him how to sell to the new villagers.
(d) Shows him the land Musa was going to own.
3. What do Ali and Fusena insist upon before Ali leaves Ghana?
(a) That Ali find a second wife before he leaves Ghana.
(b) That Ali accept a dowry to keep the arrangement.
(c) That Fusena is pregnant.
(d) That Fusena join Ali within a couple months.
4. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
(a) She wants to surprise her mother for her birthday.
(b) She needs to pick up some of her old clothes for her daughter.
(c) She wants to make sure her mother has recovered from an illness.
(d) She is homesick.
5. How long does Ali live away from his father?
(a) He's always lived with his father.
(b) His first eight years.
(c) His entire life.
(d) His first year.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
2. Where do Ali and Fusena teach after graduation?
3. What do both Ali and Fusena have during their initial six years of friendship?
4. Who watches Esi dress with pleasure?
5. For what does Kubi say he is late?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)