|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Opokuya decide early on in her marriage?
(a) To trust her husband.
(b) To assume her husband would have affairs and that was okay.
(c) To do what she wanted.
(d) To let her husband rule the family.
2. Where did Ali and Fusena go to school together?
3. Who does Opokuya think has to be a fool in a marriage?
(a) The man.
(b) No one.
(c) The woman.
(d) The role rotates between the woman and man.
4. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
(a) A mutual friend of theirs from high school.
(b) Their own, though they have faults.
(d) The one someone else is living with.
5. What does Fusena not remember after having been away for two years?
(a) The way women are second class in Ghana.
(b) The social rigidity of Ghana.
(c) How it feels to teach.
(d) How it feels to not be pregnant or nursing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
2. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
3. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
4. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
5. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)