|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
2. What happens two months after negotiations of the Kondeys and Al-Hassans?
(a) Ali and Fusena marry.
(b) Ali and Fusena decide they do not want to marry.
(c) Ali signs a contract to marry Fusena when he returns.
(d) Fusena agrees to wait until Ali returns before deciding about marriage.
3. How does Ali feel about his father?
(a) Ali never met him.
(b) Ali thinks he is too old fashioned.
(c) Ali loves him.
(d) Ali is afraid of him.
4. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
(a) To the patient expecting to deliver that evening.
(c) To Connie.
(d) To her mother's.
5. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
(a) They hated each other when they were children.
(b) They are so different from each other.
(c) One is Muslim and one is Christian.
(d) One is Jewish and the other Muslim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
2. What does Esi refuse from Ali Kondey?
3. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
4. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
5. Where does Opokuya live?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)