|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
2. How long does Ali live away from his father?
(a) His entire life.
(b) His first year.
(c) He's always lived with his father.
(d) His first eight years.
3. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
(a) Kubi has not yet arrived.
(b) They are waiting for a taxi.
(c) They are waiting to have dinner with their husbands together.
(d) They are waiting for Opokuya's daughter.
4. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
(a) Have a beer.
(b) Write up a proposal.
(c) Read the newspaper.
(d) Call her daughter.
5. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
(a) To go to a meeting in a nearby town.
(b) To visit Kubi's sister.
(c) To visit her grandmother.
(d) To shop for school clothes for the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
2. What does Esi think about marrying again?
3. At whom is Esi angry?
4. For what does Kubi say he is late?
5. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)