|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
(a) It creates a trap which is hard to escape.
(b) It's enough of a reason to marry him.
(c) It degrades the woman.
(d) It creates imbalance in a marriage.
2. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
(a) They are waiting for a taxi.
(b) They are waiting to have dinner with their husbands together.
(c) Kubi has not yet arrived.
(d) They are waiting for Opokuya's daughter.
3. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
(a) One is Jewish and the other Muslim.
(b) One is Muslim and one is Christian.
(c) They are so different from each other.
(d) They hated each other when they were children.
4. Upon what do Esi and Opokuya agree?
(a) That Kubi is easier to take than Oko.
(b) That Esi would do well to stay away from Ali Kondey.
(c) That Ali Kondey is handsome.
(d) That men are good most of the time.
5. Where does Opokuya live?
(a) On Sweet Waters Bay.
(b) On Sweet Breezes Hill.
(c) On Ocean Breeze Hill.
(d) On Wakuna Hill Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fusena start feeling upset in her marriage?
2. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
3. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
4. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
5. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)