|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
(a) They hated each other when they were children.
(b) One is Muslim and one is Christian.
(c) They are so different from each other.
(d) One is Jewish and the other Muslim.
2. Who is Connie?
(a) Kubi's sister.
(b) Opokuya's sister.
(c) Kubi's aunt.
(d) Opokuya's mother.
3. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
(b) To her mother's.
(c) To Connie.
(d) To the patient expecting to deliver that evening.
4. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
(a) Have a beer.
(b) Call her daughter.
(c) Write up a proposal.
(d) Read the newspaper.
5. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
(a) Her air of independence.
(b) Her looks.
(c) Her good job.
(d) Her wit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
2. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
3. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
4. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
5. What does Ali Kondey ask Esi?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)