|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
(a) Her looks.
(b) Her air of independence.
(c) Her wit.
(d) Her good job.
2. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
(b) Kubi jokes trying to get Opokuya in a better mood.
(c) Nothing different from usual.
(d) Opokuya tries to convince Kubi the whole way to let her have the car.
3. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
(a) Training a substitute.
(b) Typing her own proposals.
(c) Calling around for a replacement.
(d) Secretarial work.
4. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
(a) Whether Opokuya should give up midwifery.
(b) Whether Kubi should take a government job.
(c) The use of the car.
(d) What trade Kubi will take up.
5. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
(a) One is Jewish and the other Muslim.
(b) One is Muslim and one is Christian.
(c) They hated each other when they were children.
(d) They are so different from each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
2. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
3. How many children does Opokuya have?
4. Where do Ali and Fusena teach after graduation?
5. To what does Fusena agree before Ali leaves Ghana?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)