|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens soon after Ali is born?
(a) His sister dies.
(b) His grandmother dies.
(c) His mother dies.
(d) His father is killed.
2. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
(b) Calling for a substitute secretary.
(c) Writing a government grant proposal.
(d) Checking on travel arrangements.
3. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
(a) Calling around for a replacement.
(b) Training a substitute.
(c) Secretarial work.
(d) Typing her own proposals.
4. Upon what do Esi and Opokuya agree?
(a) That Esi would do well to stay away from Ali Kondey.
(b) That Ali Kondey is handsome.
(c) That men are good most of the time.
(d) That Kubi is easier to take than Oko.
5. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
(a) Marital rape.
(b) Too many years of silence from Oko.
(c) Several pregnancies.
(d) Sexism at work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Ali live away from his father?
2. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
3. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
4. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
5. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)