|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali tell Fusena he is thinking of doing?
(a) Taking a second wife.
(b) Divorcing her.
(c) Moving to France.
(d) Moving to England.
2. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
(a) Her desire for perfection.
(b) Her combative spirit.
(c) Her schoolgirl looks or ways.
(d) Her love for Oko.
3. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
(a) They do not live in the same town.
4. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
5. What does Oko want?
(a) For Esi to carry the child to term.
(b) For Esi to give him another chance.
(c) For Esi not to work at all.
(d) To take Esi to specialists in France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches Esi dress with pleasure?
2. Where do Ali and Fusena teach after graduation?
3. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
4. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
5. Whose company does Ali enjoy?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)