|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
(a) It's enough of a reason to marry him.
(b) It degrades the woman.
(c) It creates imbalance in a marriage.
(d) It creates a trap which is hard to escape.
2. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
(a) With her father.
(b) With her best friend traveling in Europe.
(c) At her grandmother's house.
(d) At her aunt's house.
3. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
(a) Secretarial work.
(b) Typing her own proposals.
(c) Calling around for a replacement.
(d) Training a substitute.
4. What does Oko want?
(a) For Esi to carry the child to term.
(b) To take Esi to specialists in France.
(c) For Esi not to work at all.
(d) For Esi to give him another chance.
5. What does Ali Kondey ask Esi?
(a) If he can call her the next week.
(b) If she is meeting her husband.
(c) If her friend is married to Kubi.
(d) If she was still working in the same job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
2. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
3. Who is Musa Kondey?
4. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
5. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)