|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali do traditionally on New Year's Eve?
(b) Spends it with Fusena and their children.
(c) Spends it with his father.
(d) Spends it in London.
2. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) Her mother's house.
(b) Connie's house.
(c) Hotel Twentieth Century.
(d) The hospital.
3. Who is Musa Kondey?
(a) A photographer.
(b) A rich, minor prince.
(c) Ali's uncle.
(d) Ali's father.
4. What does Esi see when she wakes in the dark?
(a) Car lights pulling into her driveway.
(b) Ogyaanuwa standing in the living room.
(c) Ali standing by her.
(d) That it is the middle of the night.
5. What did Opokuya decide early on in her marriage?
(a) To trust her husband.
(b) To let her husband rule the family.
(c) To assume her husband would have affairs and that was okay.
(d) To do what she wanted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Esi from a deep sleep on New Year's Day?
2. What does Ali not want to do while courting Esi?
3. What does Ali tell Esi is the reason he has to go by his office nightly?
4. What does Ali ponder about New Year's Eve?
5. When do Ali and Esi go to her family's village?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)