|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
(a) They are waiting for a taxi.
(b) Kubi has not yet arrived.
(c) They are waiting to have dinner with their husbands together.
(d) They are waiting for Opokuya's daughter.
2. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
(a) Her desire for perfection.
(b) Her combative spirit.
(c) Her love for Oko.
(d) Her schoolgirl looks or ways.
3. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
(a) Sexism at work.
(b) Marital rape.
(c) Several pregnancies.
(d) Too many years of silence from Oko.
4. What do both Ali and Fusena have during their initial six years of friendship?
(a) An agreement to marry someday.
(b) An agreement to be faithful to each other.
(c) Multiple affairs.
(d) An understanding that they will not ever marry.
5. For what does Kubi say he is late?
(a) A budget meeting.
(b) To pick up a co-worker.
(c) A meeting with some clients.
(d) He says he is not late.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose company does Ali enjoy?
2. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
3. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
4. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
5. What does Oko want?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)