|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Hotel Twentieth Century.
(c) Connie's house.
(d) Her mother's house.
2. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
(a) Calling for a substitute secretary.
(b) Checking on travel arrangements.
(c) Writing a government grant proposal.
3. What does Esi refuse from Ali Kondey?
(a) Editorial help.
(b) An offer to dinner.
(c) A ride home.
(d) Help typing.
4. How long does Ali live away from his father?
(a) His first year.
(b) His first eight years.
(c) His entire life.
(d) He's always lived with his father.
5. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
(a) Her desire for perfection.
(b) Her schoolgirl looks or ways.
(c) Her combative spirit.
(d) Her love for Oko.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Musa Kondey?
2. Who is Kubi?
3. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
4. For what does Kubi say he is late?
5. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)