Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oko want?
(a) For Esi to give him another chance.
(b) To take Esi to specialists in France.
(c) For Esi to carry the child to term.
(d) For Esi not to work at all.
2. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
(a) She hears her parents fighting.
(b) She was embarrassed at school that day.
(c) She wants to go to the mall but is not allowed.
(d) She and her girlfriend had a fight.
3. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
(a) Her schoolgirl looks or ways.
(b) Her desire for perfection.
(c) Her combative spirit.
(d) Her love for Oko.
4. What did Opokuya decide early on in her marriage?
(a) To do what she wanted.
(b) To let her husband rule the family.
(c) To trust her husband.
(d) To assume her husband would have affairs and that was okay.
5. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
(a) The use of the car.
(b) Whether Kubi should take a government job.
(c) What trade Kubi will take up.
(d) Whether Opokuya should give up midwifery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi think about marrying again?
2. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
3. How does Ali feel about his father?
4. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
5. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)