Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oko still blame himself for over a year after Esi leaves him?
(a) He blames himself for nothing.
(b) Staying in bed too long on the morning he rapes Esi.
(c) Wanting to control Esi too much.
(d) Not listening more to Esi.
2. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
(a) To visit Kubi's sister.
(b) To go to a meeting in a nearby town.
(c) To visit her grandmother.
(d) To shop for school clothes for the children.
3. For what does Kubi say he is late?
(a) To pick up a co-worker.
(b) He says he is not late.
(c) A budget meeting.
(d) A meeting with some clients.
4. What does Ali say when Fusena asks if Esi is Muslim?
(a) She is willing to convert.
(d) She will learn about Islam and allow her children to be raised Muslim but she will not convert.
5. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
(a) With her best friend traveling in Europe.
(b) At her aunt's house.
(c) With her father.
(d) At her grandmother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi say her mother thinks concerning marrying Ali?
2. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
3. What does Esi think about marrying again?
4. What does Esi do that surprises Oko's mother?
5. Upon what do Esi and Opokuya agree?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)