|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Esi laugh concerning the African male?
(a) His insecurity.
(b) His jealousy.
(c) His insolence.
(d) His demands for propriety.
2. What does Oko want?
(a) For Esi not to work at all.
(b) For Esi to give him another chance.
(c) For Esi to carry the child to term.
(d) To take Esi to specialists in France.
3. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
(a) With her best friend traveling in Europe.
(b) At her grandmother's house.
(c) With her father.
(d) At her aunt's house.
4. How is Esi's being at Opokuya a blessing for Opokuya?
(a) Esi can help cook.
(b) Ogyaanowa is there and Opokuya's oldest son is interested in her.
(c) Esi can talk to Opokuya's oldest daughter about gaining an educatioin.
(d) Esi can help Opokuya with a client.
5. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
(c) They do not live in the same town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Against what does Ali advise Esi?
2. Why does Fusena sometimes call Ali at Esi's house?
3. Where does Ali take Esi halfway through the New Year?
4. Why does Ali feel the gift is inappropriate?
5. What does Esi say her mother does not like about Esi and Ali's possible marriage?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)