|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gabrielle Chanel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shop did Chanel open?
(a) A hosiery shop.
(b) A millinery shop.
(c) A haberdashery.
(d) A dress shop.
2. What was distinctive about Clemenceau's manner of dress?
(a) It was intricately decorated.
(b) It was considered inappropriate for a man of his age.
(c) It was a combination of finery and rumpled field clothes.
(d) It was a combination of men's and women's clothing.
3. Who did Capel have make an elegant version of the simple lines Chanel always wore?
(a) An English tailor.
(b) One of his mistresses.
(c) Chanel herself.
(d) A competing designer.
4. What was "Boy" Capel's first name?
5. The aristocrats and upper class of which country were served from Chanel's Biarritz shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. After hats, what did Chanel turn her attention to designing?
2. In addition to Adrienne, who did Chanel recruit to wear her fashions around town?
3. What was Chanel's role in her theatre performances?
4. What happened when Chanel's parents marry?
5. What was Coco Chanel's real first name?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)